Give your project the best possible start with our Design and Transition service.
Our Design & Transition Service
N4Stack’s Design and Transition service gives your project the best possible start. We typically spend a couple of days doing onsite workshops with you and your team before delivering a high-level design and a detailed recommendations report. Our core workshop modules are:
- What type of data is the project using (numbers, records, text, complex etc..)?
- What is the volume of data and how fast is new data generated?
- What are the read vs write volumes and ratio?
- What are the security requirements?
- What type of transactions are expected, do they need to be atomic?
- How many users/devices access the data concurrently and what is the anticipated growth?
- Does the data need to be distributed?
- What is the core development environment language?
- How much computation is involved in data analysis?
- What the project budget and internal skills/ support capability?
- What other technologies need integration?
- What is the preferred infrastructure choice e.g. Cloud, Dedicated?
- What are the potential scaling scenarios?
The database technology options module typically consists of a 1-2 day onsite workshop followed by a recommendations report.
If you are looking for high performance and availability from your database deployment, then the N4Stack Database Architecture Design service will provide you with a blueprint to achieve your goals. Typically a 2-3 day design workshop with the development and operational teams, this service addresses the following design areas:
- Application & Business Needs Assessment
- Performance Requirements
- Security Requirements
- Distributed Deployments and Replication
- Infrastructure Requirements
- Scaling (Vertical or Horizontal)
- High Availability
- Capacity Planning
- Disaster Recovery & Backup
Following the workshop we will deliver a high level design and a detailed report of recommendations.