Let’s disrupt the market together
Service Desk Analyst
We’re expanding our technical service team expanding their technical service team and are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst who is passionate about delivering exceptional service as a standard (ESaaS) for our Fully Managed Database Technology Clients.
- Based primarily within our Nottingham office
- To provide problem and incident management for our UK based database support services
- To take ownership of our current ticketing system (Manage Engine Service Desk Plus Enterprise – training provided) and provide help-desk ticket management and propose process enhancements as appropriate
- Collaborate with N4Stack Database Engineers to ensure response and fix SLA adherence, escalating as required and ensuring ticket management standards are met
- To support the migration from Manage Engine Service Desk Plus Enterprise to Service Now
- Primary support hours are Mon-Fri, 08:30 to 17:30
Key Skills Required:
- Confident, self-assured ability to communicate effectively with Client technical and non-technical stakeholders with proven ability to influence outcomes
- Demonstrable professional experience with a Service Desk function and Service Desk tooling
- Proven ability to maintain consistent professional standards, prioritisation, and multi-tasking in a fast-moving support environment
- Embraces change and works hard to deliver change
- Experience and familiarity working with incidents and problems concerning database availability, latency, throughput and utilisation
- Strong analytical ability to support complex problem management and high impact critical incident triage
- Experience working with Service Monitoring tools
- A passion to learn and develop new skills
- Professional experience with configuration management repositories
- Experience with Incident notification tools (e.g. Pager Duty) and processes
- Operating within a Site Reliability Engineering team
- ITIL foundation level
- Experience deploying and configuring Monitoring solutions
- Professional expertise with ManageEngine Service Desk and/or Service Now
- Competitive market rate
- Company pension
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Expenses covered for business travel
- Private health-care
- Company provided optional home broadband
A little bit more info…
As a young and rapidly expanding company, N4Stack offers a fantastic opportunity to grow within a well-funded, profitable and ambitious organisation. The recent acquisition via Node4 accelerates the N4Stack growth plan so now is a great time to be joining the business.
The company culture is “to get things done”, we work hard but have fun at the same time.
There will undoubtedly be the opportunity to develop and move into more senior positions within the Service Delivery function within the wider Node4 business or to focus on a technical career path within Database or Cloud technology for the right candidate.
You’re still here which is a good sign! If you’d like to apply for any of the above positions, or want to send through a speculative application, just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch just as soon as we’ve finished jumping for joy!