Let’s disrupt the market together
SQL DATABASE ENGINEER
Are you an experienced Database Engineer who is passionate about RDBMS / NoSQL technology? Do you have a background in public cloud, automated deployment and configuration management?
We’re expanding our technical team and are looking for an experienced SQL Database Engineer to be based out of our Nottingham or Northampton office.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Providing database support and strategic consultancy services through both onsite (UK only) and remote delivery (international)
- Delivering and supporting automated provisioning and configuration processes, including project collaboration with N4Stack Platform Engineers
- Delivering work that adheres to our security and operational processes
- Working to agreed service level agreements, while upholding our culture and values
- Acting as a go-to mentor for other database technical personnel within the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders, while influencing outcomes
- Demonstrable professional experience with SQL Server database technology as a specialism, including production support experience with critical databases
- Experience of working with virtualised/clustered systems
- Experience with High Availability architectures and configuring fit-for-purpose back-up and recovery processes
- Strong analytical ability to support complex problem solving and presentation of issues and solutions into a focused, structured professional services report
- Multiple version and edition capability with SQL server, with a clear understanding of its future technology road-map
- A passion to learn and develop skills with new and existing database technologies
You’re still here which is a good sign! If you’d like to apply for any of the above positions, or want to send through a speculative application, just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch just as soon as we’ve finished jumping for joy!