Production DBA services for your Couchbase environment
COUCHBASE MANAGED SERVICES
As a Couchbase partner, we’ve developed our services to wrap around the business critical support, experience and tools to help you build high performance, readily available applications with enterprise NoSQL.
Couchbase is a leading NoSQL vendor undergoing rapid adoption as organisations strive to meet the needs of highly scalable and “always on” critical environments. By providing a combination of a highly resilient cache and a flexible KV/Document NoSQL database, Couchbase sits at the heart of the most demanding, critical web environments to provide sub millisecond performance to users.
“We’re going to see an increasing number of enterprises start a broad re-platforming exercise to move away from legacy databases to NoSQL. N4Stack are well positioned to help organisations think about how and when they’re going to do that.”
EMEA Business Development Director, Couchbase
N4Stack are one of the few specialist Couchbase service partners in the UK. Our DBA’s work closely with your team to handle in life changes, maintenance tasks and performance tuning, monitoring the deployment 24×7. N4Stack also offer a range of consulting services to assist you throughout the full lifecycle, including sizing and providing POC environments. Our skills cover:
- Couchbase Server 3.x, 4.x & 5.x
- Couchbase Mobile Sync
- Rack Zone Awareness
- Memory Optimisation
- Rebalancing & Cluster Management
- Backup & Maintenance
- Production Support: A 24x7x365 DBA team looking after your Couchbase deployment
- Couchbase DBaaS: An enterprise grade Couchbase database as a service (DBaaS) available on AWS
- Performance Tuning: Ensuring performance remains optimal (esp. RAM Tuning)
- Real Time Monitoring: Our service overlay will be tuned for your environment
- Healthcheck: A best practice point in time review of the Couchbase configuration
- Database Design: Ensure the project gets the best possible start with our design & transition service
- Proof of Concept: A jumpstart package to design and provide a ready to POC environment
- Supported Versions: Supporting from Couchbase 3.x & 4.x
Food, travel and tech are three of my favourite things so to say I was lucky enough to attend the Microsoft Ignite London Tour last week is a bit of an understatement. I hit my first hurdle almost instantly. With so many sessions on offer, and my FOMO...
On the 16th/17th January I was lucky enough to get to attend Oracle Openworld. I’d never been before so didn’t know what to expect, nor a clue about what the best ‘strategy’ was, more on that later! I diligently went through the entire agenda before I went and marked...
CASE STUDY ORGANISATION: Santa & the Elves Ltd SECTOR: Not for Profit Digital now spans across the entire organisation, impacting everything from research to customer engagement and internal culture. We've gone in with both boots pushing on with...
Talk to an Expert
We're here to bounce off, to challenge, to create and most importantly to help. All our customer relationships have started with a conversation, so if you have questions, challenges or just need a helpful pointer in the right direction then please get in touch.