Save 30% on Windows Virtual Desktop Computing Costs
Please note this offer ended on 31/03/21.
Microsoft has announced a Windows Virtual Desktop offer that allows new customers to save up to 30% on computing costs in D-series and Bs-series virtual machines (VMs) for up to 90 days.
Sound like an offer not to be missed? We have all the details you’ll need below.
What is Windows Virtual Desktop?
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is Microsoft’s next–generation virtual desktop technology, empowering your employees to stay productive wherever they’re working from. In an era of remote and hybrid working, it’s never been more important to ensure your technology is user-friendly, secure and, most importantly, available anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What are the benefits?
WVD brings a host of benefits to your organisation including, but not limited to:
- Enable employees to work productively – whether remotely, in the field or on–site.
- Modernise your operations, meeting demand for remote and flexible working.
- Provide the best user experience across devices, with fast access to files and familiar tools.
- Ensure peace of mind, with enhanced security and simplified management.
- Reduce compute costs, using a qualifying Microsoft 365 or Windows 10 licence to get the best price.
- Rely on demand–driven auto–scaling to optimise costs and meet operational goals.
How can I save up to 30%?
It’s simple really. As soon as you register for the WVD service, a 30% discount will be applied on the usage on D and Bs series VMs. This discount will be removed automatically at the end of the 90 day offer period.
You can activate the offer directly in the Azure Portal. We’ve created a short demo video to guide you the process.
Terms & conditions
As with everything in life, there are some T&Cs around the offer. They can be found here.
Any other questions?
If we haven’t answered your queries in our blog, then take a look at Microsoft’s handy FAQ section.
If you have additional questions or would like to schedule a WVD Planning Session with one of our Lead Azure Architects, then get in touch.