AWS Service Capability
AWS consulting partner specialising in Big Data & Database technologies.
AWS Consulting Partner
Operating AWS databases requires a blend of experience and skills of both the cloud platform and database technologies. Our team of experts are pros in understanding the challenges and opportunities provided by running databases on Amazon Web Services.
It’s not enough being a great DBA, you need an in depth understanding on how to get the best from the platform and the wide range of capabilities including RDS, EC2, Redshift, DynamoDB and ElastiCache.
When a global healthcare ISV came to us for advice on implementing Oracle database environments, they were impressed with the level of expertise they received.
So much so, they asked us to help modernise their application support model through the development of migration services to move customers from their on-premise environments through to AWS, making it more effective for all types of customer.
- EC2 Managed Database Service: Gain the RDS “experience” using EC2 with an N4Stack Managed Service. 24×7 Monitoring, Patching, Backups, Performance Tuning and more.
- AWS Database Migration: Use our experience to de-risk your migration to AWS.
- AWS Database Health Check: Database not performing how it should? We have over 100 diagnostic checks.
- Cloud Strategy: Let us guide you through the complexity and provide independent advice on the best strategy.
- AWS Database Performance Tuning: Using our AWS expertise to get the best performance for your database.
- AWS Database Architecture Design: A design service to architect your database deployment on AWS.
- Production Support: A 24x7x365 DBA team looking after your database deployment.
- Real Time Monitoring: Keeping an eye on your database health around the clock.
- Request Fulfilment: Need a change making? Hand it over to an experienced DBA.
- Backups: A best practice, fully managed database backup service.
- Performance Tuning: Ensuring performance remains optimal.
- Patch Management: Staying secure and up to date against known issues and vulnerabilities.